- Fixed bug where exported scripts would not work if they included non-English characters
- Fixed bug where NOOBS CMDR would show as connected even after failing authentication
NOOBS CMDR - Nutty's Official OBS Commander
NOOBS CMDR is a tool for creating OBS Studio macros. This tool will allow you to script macros in OBS to do things like changing scenes, toggling sources on/off, showing/hiding filters, controlling audio levels and much more. Scripts are saved as simple batch script and/or visual basic script files, which you can then execute using whatever you want - e.g. Stream Deck, Touch Portal, Lioranboard, Voice Attack etc. Basically, if it can run batch script files, it can run any script generated with NOOBS CMDR!
- NOOBS CMDR (duh)
- OBS Studio (Sorry, no SLOBS support!)
- OBS Websocket
- OBSCommand (This is included with NOOBS CMDR, so no need to download)
- Download the zip file below
- Unzip NOOBS CMDR to any folder you want
- Run 'NOOBS CMDR.exe' - You will need to run as admin only for the first install
- On your first time opening NOOBS CMDR, you will be asked to installed OBSCommand - The default directory is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\OBSCommand' but you may select any directory of your choosing
- If OBS Studio and WebSockets server is already running, it will automatically attempt to connect - otherwise NOOBS CMDR will remain disconnected until you start WebSockets server. Once you have started WebSockets, click the red 'NOT CONNECTED' button to connect to OBS.
Note: If you are not comfortable starting NOOBS CMDR in admin mode, you can manually add the OBSCommand directory to your Environment PATH Variable yourself. A copy of OBSCommand is included with NOOBS CMDR.