Members of the OASIS Open Command and Control (OpenC2) TC create and manage technical content in this TC GitHub repository (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-tc-ops/) as part of the TC's chartered work (the program of work and deliverables described in its charter.
OASIS TC GitHub repositories, as described in GitHub Repositories for OASIS TC Members' Chartered Work, are governed by the OASIS TC Process, IPR Policy, and other policies. While they make use of public GitHub repositories, these repositories are distinct from OASIS Open Repositories, which are used for development of open source licensed content.
This repository is for documentation associated with Openc2 TC operations and information sharing such as FAQs, lists of links to related work, and norms for developing and approving TC work products. Given the intent of the repo, all TC and SC co-chairs are maintainers.
This repository includes the following information:
- New-Member-Info.md -- An overview of how the OpenC2 TC conducts its operations; useful for both new and existing members
- Documentation-Norms.md -- An information document for work product editors, including the TC's use of markdown and GitHub for developing and managing those work products. Also includes information about choosing work products names and shorthands, branch management strategy for work product GitHub repos, and other helpful info.
- Meeting-Scheduling.md -- notes about the meeting scheduling process, for reference by co-chairs and the TC secretary
- FAQ.md -- An OpenC2 Frequently Asked Questions list
- Other-OpenC2-Work.md -- a listing of OpenC2 implementation efforts known to the TC outside of those maintained in open repositories sponsored by the TC
- ITU Process For OpenC2 Adoption -- a wiki page with information about the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) and efforts to encourage its adoption of OpenC2 as an ITU Recommendation.
As stated in this repository's CONTRIBUTING file, contributors to this repository must be Members of the OASIS OpenC2 TC for any substantive contributions or change requests. Anyone wishing to contribute to this GitHub project and participate in the TC's technical activity is invited to join as an OASIS TC Member. Public feedback is also accepted, subject to the terms of the OASIS Feedback License.
Please see the LICENSE file for description of the license terms and OASIS policies applicable to the TC's work in this GitHub project. Content in this repository is intended to be part of the OpenC2 TC's permanent record of activity, visible and freely available for all to use, subject to applicable OASIS policies, as presented in the repository LICENSE.
Please send questions or comments about OASIS TC GitHub repositories to the OASIS TC Administrator. For questions about content in this repository, please contact the TC Co-Chairs or Secretary as listed on the the OpenC2 TC's home page.