Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
In this version we improve the creation of bibliographic objects through the API. After this release the python API to interact with the models can be considered stable, and we'll keep backwards compatibility in future releases.
It packs a bunch of features since it's a first release,
- Condor reads database entries from ISI, BIB and FROAC files.
- Also creates term document matrices with optional TF-IDF regularisation.
- Furthermore it's capable of creating LSA search engines based on the term document matrices.
- It also loads ground truths with specially formatted sets of BIB files.
- Finally, it's able to test the search engines against the loaded ground truths.