A chromium extension for Jisho.org. It remembers kanji looked up through the radical search, hightlights them and does a lot of other stuff.
See manual/features/instructions at Japanese with Anime
- Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jisho-kioku/icnpljpaddnphinehahcfincggpgcadb
- Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/jisho-kioku/
(Old) Screenshot in Opera
It's the green stuff.
- Go to Jisho Kioku Chrome extension page
- Click Add to Chrome
- Download the whole thing
- Unzip in some directory somewhere
- Open your preferred chromium based browser such as Chrome or Opera
- Go to the extensions page
- Check the "Developer mode" checkbox or similar
- Click the "Load unpacked extension..." button or similar
<directory where you unzipped the thing>/jisho-kioku-master/jisho-kioku
- Done. It's installed!
- Reconsider your browser choices.