Datenquelle ist Umwelt Sachsen
The data in this repository gets automatically updated four times a day at
This can be incremented if needed, for that please open an issue.
These files are basically raw, only modifications are:
- Decimal symbol is a point and not a comma
- Missing data are empty fields instead of
- Separator is set to
with one column for each substance.
- Within a single month all
.csvfiles have the same columns.
- Data that is generated on a monthly basis has date
01-MM-YYYYfor the month
MM-YYYand time is empty.
- Data that is generated on a daily basis has date
01-MM-YYYYfor that day and time is empty.
These files are basically raw timeseries diagrams of
raw files (currently just Dresden, with some modifications of the Python script in the same folder, you can easily create these for other cities)
The scripts that produce these files are in the repository offenesdresden/Luftqualitaet-src.