This is very much a work in progress, as I interact and develop more with the Leap Motion
Docs will be written once the code stablized. There is currently no release in Clojars.
A Clojure library designed to ... well, that part is up to you.
FIXME See an example video of the mouse demo.
Not necessarily in this order
- Full docs on everything - API, Marg, Tutorial, walk-through the examples
- API Docs are clear about what is core Leap API and what is added/extra in the Clojure interface
- Wiki docs on performance and ideal usage patterns
- A way to average/smooth the mouse movement so it isn't so bouncey/glitchy
- Write a gesture composition function or macro
- Finish up Vector functions
- create a
movementsns, in it, create a palm-controlled
Copyright © 2013 Paul deGrandis
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.