RocketChat plugin for Kanboard
Note: The original RocketChat plugin repository is declared "Not Maintained". This fork is maintained, has been kind of accepted as the official replacement and is listed in the Kanboard plugin marketplace.
Receive Kanboard notifications on RocketChat.
You can configure RocketChat notifications for a project or for each individual Kanboard user.
- Frédéric Guillot
- Olivier Maridat
- License MIT
- Kanboard >= 1.0.37
You have the choice between 3 methods:
- Install the plugin from the Kanboard plugin manager in one click
- Download the zip file and decompress everything under the directory
- Clone this repository into the folder
Note: Plugin folder is case-sensitive.
- Generate a new webhook url
- Go to Administration > Integrations > New Integration > Incoming Webhook
- You can override the channel later if required
- Copy and paste the webhook url into Integrations > RocketChat in your user profile
- Enable RocketChat notifications in your user profile or project settings
- Copy and paste the webhook url into Integrations > RocketChat in the project settings
- Add the channel name (Optional)
- Enable RocketChat notification in the project
Kanboard configuration file
One technical parameter can be override by the Kanboard
||If a task
Please do not hesitate to suggest Pull Request :D
To generate a new release archive, run: