AutoRemovePlus is a plugin for Deluge that you can use to automatically remove torrents. Its based on AutoRemove 0.1 by Jamie Lennox.
This is a GtkUI and WebUI plugin.
- Select how many torrents are allowed at the same time.
- Choose to remove or pause them based on multiple criteria age, seeders, seed time or ratio.
- Set specific removal rules depending on tracker or label.
- Remove only torrents from specific trackers or labels.
- Only remove torrents if under a certain HDD space threshold.
- Select if torrents have to fulfill both or either criteria.
- Delete torrents in order (e.g. delete torrents with highest ratio first).
- Don't remove torrents if they don't reach a minimum time (in days) or ratio.
- Choose the removal interval.
- Right click and select torrents that you don't want automatically removed.
- Remove torrent data option.
- Create an exempted tracker or label list, so that torrents that belong to those trackers or labels are not removed.
- Fully functional WebUI.
Look for torrents to remove every day:
Check every: 1
Look for torrents to remove every hour:
Check every: 0.0416
Remove every torrent that meets minimum criteria:
Maximum torrents: 0
Don't remove torrents unless Deluge has over 500:
Maximum torrents: 500
Delete torrents even if HDD space not under minimum:
Minimum HDD space: -1
Only remove torrents when the main HDD has less than 10 GB free:
Minimum HDD space: 10
Remove torrents that have a ratio over 2.0 and have been seeding for at least 4 days:
Remove by: Ratio, Min: 2.0, and, Remove by: Seed Time, Min: 4
Remove torrents that have a ratio over 2.0 or have been seeding for at least 4 days:
Remove by: Ratio, Min: 2.0, or, Remove by: Seed Time, Min: 4
Remove torrents only according to first criteria:
▪️Second Remove by: criteria
Pause torrents instead of removing them:
The rest of the options are pretty self explanatory
python setup.py bdist_egg
AutoRemovePlus-x-py2.x.egg file can be found in the
If after building the egg file, the plugin does not load in Deluge:
- Delete the
- Delete the
- Restart Deluge.