Draw a hierarchical state machine.
Run the OOSMOS code generator to generate C code into an OOSMOS object.
Accepts hierarchical state machines drawn using the open source UML drawing package UMLet.
Generates object-oriented C code from UMLet drawings. Generated code is concise and easy to read.
state threadfeature gives you an instant thread of execution within each state.
- Open Source -- GPLv2
- Commercial open source license without the GPLv2 restrictions. Note: Code generator source code available to commercial licensees only.
Superior event management:
- Event codes are managed locally within each object's class.
- Events support argument passing.
- Events are delivered in a Publish/Subscribe fashion.
- Each object has its own event queue (if the object uses events).
Supports orthogonal regions (also known as "and" states).
OOSMOS's simple object structure promotes superior object-oriented encapsulation and information hiding.
Very small footprint. Core code is comprised of only
oosmos.cwhich, together, are under
c99code runs on Windows, Linux, ST Micro, Arduino, ESP32, PIC32, and more.
A core set of OOSMOS classes, such as
Many time management capabilities and APIs.
Extremely fast, constant-time memory allocation scheme, ideal for DO-178B/C.
Code fully LINT'd using PC-LINT. An
oosmos-user.lntfile is provided to allow you to cleanly lint your code that uses OOSMOS.
Once you've cloned OOSMOS, some of the example directories for embedded devices may be incomplete. In order to fully populate the
Examples directories, you
must first run the Python script
populate.py while in the top-level directory.
- Report bugs and feature requests here on GitHub.