Open Color Plugin for Sketch
Start working with meaningful colors in Sketch.
This plugin supports designers who want to use meaningful color palettes defined as .oco fields (open color file format).
- Import oco files as document colors
- Save document colors as oco file
- Identify Color Name (Fill, Border, Shadow)
- Import oco files as swatches into artboard
- Export an Artboard containing swatches as oco
- Edit color names and colors inside sketch
- Export oco files
This plugin is open source. It is also shipped with Open Color Tools.
npm install gulp watch
To release a new version as github release, run:
export GITHUB_TOKEN=yoursecrettoken gulp release