Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Matchstick is the first reference product using Flint technology, and also the product is the world's first open software and hardware HDMI streaming stick based on Firefox OS. With the support of Flint SDK and Firefox OS, you can build up a lot of cool apps on different platforms.
- Matchstick provides settings apps on multiple platforms for user setup. The Config Daemon running in the dongle to serve the setting requests and forward it to the Home Screen to perform real settings.
- The Fling Daemon is the core service of Flint. Gaia System app communicates with it to perform the receiver app management.
- Receiver apps include common web apps, and privileged Firefox OS apps
- [Building Your Apps](Developer Guide for Flint)
- [Flashing Instructions](Flashing Instructions for Matchstick)
- [Build Your Matchstick](Build Your Matchstick)
- [Flashing Your Build](Flashing Your Build)
- [Setup USB Mode](Setup USB Mode for Matchstick)