Open Practice Library
The Open Practice Library provides information about practices and ideas that empower teams to collaborate and deliver iteratively. To learn more about the philosophy behind the library, see about.md.
- On a practice page or the home page hit the
Add newbutton to launch the CMS.
- Login with your GitHub Account. (If you don't have an account you can create one here. Don't worry, it's free to create an account!)
- Once logged into the CMS, pick the
How Toguide you want to implement or improve.
- Update it with your changes and remember to append your
githubusername to the end of the authors list.
- Make your changes and hit
Save. The moderators will pick up the changes from there!
- Once a PR is raised, the option will be to review for changes or to merge to
staging. This will deploy the app to https://staging.openpracticelibrary.com.
- If the changes look good and are to be promoted to the main domain, raise a PR from
masterand merge it. The automation will kick in and deploy the site to the main domain https://openpracticelibrary.com.
See also: Code of Conduct.