Team and repository tags
OSProfiler -- Library for cross-project profiling library
OSProfiler provides a tiny but powerful library that is used by most (soon to be all) OpenStack projects and their python clients. It provides functionality to be able to generate 1 trace per request, that goes through all involved services. This trace can then be extracted and used to build a tree of calls which can be quite handy for a variety of reasons (for example in isolating cross-project performance issues).
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/osprofiler/latest/
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/osprofiler
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/osprofiler
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/osprofiler