We welcome your contributions! There are multiple ways to contribute.
For bugs or enhancement requests, please file a GitHub issue unless it's security related. When filing a bug remember that the better written the bug is, the more likely it is to be fixed. If you think you've found a security vulnerability, do not raise a GitHub issue and follow the instructions on our Security Policy.
We welcome your code contributions. To get started, you will need to sign the Oracle Contributor Agreement (OCA).
For pull requests to be accepted, the bottom of your commit message must have the following line using the name and e-mail address you used for the OCA.
Signed-off-by: Your Name <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This can be automatically added to pull requests by committing with:
git commit --signoff
Only pull requests from committers that can be verified as having signed the OCA can be accepted.
Pull request process
- Fork this repository
- Create a branch in your fork to implement the changes. We recommend using
the issue number as part of your branch name, e.g.
- Ensure that any documentation is updated with the changes that are required by your fix.
- Ensure that any samples are updated if the base image has been changed.
- Submit the pull request. Do not leave the pull request blank. Explain exactly what your changes are meant to do and provide simple steps on how to validate your changes. Ensure that you reference the issue you created as well.
- We will review your PR before it is merged.