Demo of e-paper display on Open Hardware Summit badge using Arduino libraries
- Install the latest Arduino IDE and add the ESP32 board options to the Board Manager:
- Make sure the board is set to "ESP32 dev module"
- Make sure the serial port is the serial adapter.
- Wire up GND, RX, TX to the FTDI.
- Connect the IO0 pin to GND.
- Insert Batteries
- The module should power up and go into programming mode (IO0 low on powerup or reset)
- Click program in the Arduino IDE.
- The board should program.
- Un-ground IO0 and remove and reinsert the batteries.
- If this does not work then swap RX and TX and repeat the process