Odoo buildout recipe
This recipe for Buildout is a fully featured tool allowing you to define and deploy quickly Odoo installations of any kinds, starting from the 8.0 series, and ranging from development setups to fully automated production deployments or continuous integration.
Some of its main features include:
- uniformity across Odoo versions (from 8.0 onwards)
- installation of Odoo server
- retrieval of main software and addons from various sources, including the major version control systems
- ability to pinpoint everything for replayability
- management of Odoo configuration
- dedicated scripts creation for easy integration of external tools, such as test launchers
- packaging: creation of self-contained equivalents for easy deployment in tightly controlled hosting environmenents.
All these to be considered together with Buildout‘s general properties, such as an extensible configuration file format for easy variation or separation of concerns, native Python distributions installation, and of course the huge ecosystem of other recipes.
The full documentation
is written with Sphinx, built continuously and
uploaded to http://docs.anybox.fr/anybox.recipe.odoo by Anybox' public
The Sphinx source tree is to be found under the
of this project.
The latest released version of the documentation is uploaded to PyPI alongside with the package. See PyPIDocumentationHosting for details.
Bug reports and Feedback
Please don't hesitate to give feedback and especially report bugs or ask for new features on GitHub: https://github.com/anybox/anybox.recipe.odoo
- PyPI page: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/anybox.recipe.odoo
- Main documentation: http://docs.anybox.fr/anybox.recipe.odoo
- Code repository and bug tracker: https://github.com/anybox/anybox.recipe.odoo
- Christophe Combelles
- Georges Racinet
- Jean-Sébastien Suzanne
- Yannick Vaucher
- Jacques-Etienne Baudoux
- Laurent Mignon
- Leonardo Pistone
- Stefan Rijnhart
- Stéphane Bidoul
- Sebastian Kennedy
- Laetitia Gangloff
- Sandy Carter
- Holger Brunn
- Leonardo Rochael Almeida
- Alessio Gerace