Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Starting with this release, pyosmium no longer follows version numbering of libosmium.
- socket timeouts for pyosmium-get-changes and pyosmium-up-to-date
- pyosmium-up-to-date: allow writing the diff to stdout (requires format option)
- remove support for Python2 and Python 3.3
This is the last release to support Python2.
- pyosmium-get-changes: allow to pipe updates to stdout
- doc: add more information about file updates
- check for dangling references in callbacks
- use a custom HTTP user agent when requesting diffs
- use current libosmium
- replication: retry downloading truncated state files
Note: pyosmium 2.15 will be the last release series to support Python 2.
- iterator for Tag type (for allowing to convert TagLists into python dicts)
- tests for examples
- tests for MP building and MergeInputReader
- use current libosmium and protozero
- remove spurious 404 error message when downloading OSM diffs
- NodeLocationsForWays (accidentally removed in 2.15.0)
- more tests
- GIL lock now released while apply() is in C++ code
- unicode output of tag
str()representation for python 2
- handling of tempfile in test for pyosmium_get_changes
- documentation for
- tests for pyosmium-get-changes
- do not read data when checking for replication headers
- fix typo in sequence file reading of pyosmium-get-changes
This is the first release to ship binary wheels.
- more tests
- replace boost-python with header only pybind11 library
- switch to cmake for configuration (called through setup.py)
- default node cache changed to flex_mem
- allow to add arbitrary headers when updating files
- replication: custom URL opener
- cookie support for pyosmium-get-changes and pyosmium-up-to-date
- pyosmium-up-to-date declares itself as 'generator'
- bug when reading sequence ID files in pyosmium-get-changes