OWLchain - Protocol for Trust and Interconnected Knowledge
Table of Contents
- How OWLchain Works
- Project and Community
OWLchain is a blockchain for trust contracts. OWLchain aims to use the Web Ontology Language(OWL) and Timed Automata Language(TAL) to expand expressive power while retaining decidability to support secure and precise execution of Smart Contracts.
The structure of OWLchain protocol looks briefly as follows :
- consensus - owlchain blockchain consensus protocol
- p2p - p2p network communication
- reasoner - Inference Engine for OWL 2.0 profile
- store - data store using SQL and MessagePack
- api - rest api
- transaction - transaction of vote, proposal and remittance
- ui - web application User interface for Owlchain
- appmain.d - boot up module
To learn more about the specs of OWLchain's parts, please refer to the Specs repository.
To build and run OWLchain, please proceed as follows:
$ git clone https://github.com/owlchain/owlchain-core $ cd owlchain-core $ dub -v
How OWLchain Works
- 2017-03-16 @Blockchain Meetup Berlin
Project and Community
The OWLchain is a open source project in need of contributions from technophiles with various backgrounds. You are invited and appriciated to join it! Create issues, contribute codes, translating documents, every single contribution will be appricated and respected here.
Wondering on where to start? Check out our waffle to check the current development status, progress, and milestones.
Also here are some links to our communication channels:
- IRC: #owlchain on chat.freenode.net for live help and some dev discussions.
- Google Group: email@example.com
OWL Community is able to hire developers for part time or full time positions, to work on OWLchain protocol. If you are interested, check out the job listings. If you'd like to help in other ways, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org