Clone this wiki locally
oUF_Experience displays the current player experience or honor as a statusbar.
A statusbar which displays the player’s current experience or honor until the next level.
A background-layered statusbar which displays the exhaustion the player currently have.
A few basic tags are included:
- [curxp] – Current experience/honor of the player
- [maxxp] – Maximum experience/honor of the player
- [perxp] – Percentage experience/honor of the player
- [currested] – Current rested experience/honor of the player
- [perrested] – Percentage rested experience/honor of the player
Experience.Override(self, event, unit)
Experience.OverrideVisibility(self, event, unit)
Experience.PostUpdate(Experience, unit, cur, max, level, showHonor)
- Remember to set the plug-in as an optional dependency for the layout
- Rested bar must be parented to Experience if used
- Backgrounds/Backdrops and such must be parented to Rested if used
- Enabling honor-tracking is done from the TalentUI, and is only available at max level
-- Position and size local Experience = CreateFrame('StatusBar', nil, self) Experience:SetPoint('BOTTOM', 0, -50) Experience:SetHeight(20) Experience:SetWidth(200) -- Position and size the Rested background-bar local Rested = CreateFrame('StatusBar', nil, Experience) Rested:SetAllPoints(Experience) -- Text display local Value = Experience:CreateFontString(nil, 'OVERLAY') Value:SetAllPoints(Experience) Value:SetFontObject(GameFontHighlight) self:Tag(Value, '[curxp] / [maxxp]') -- Add a background local bg = Rested:CreateTexture(nil, 'BACKGROUND') bg:SetAllPoints(Experience) bg:SetTexture[[Interface\ChatFrame\ChatFrameBackground]] -- Register it with oUF self.Experience = Experience self.Experience.Rested = Rested