Skip to content
You can clone with
Projects using Padrino
People and Companies
- A social iOS app discovery platform (backend and API)
-- Maptia: A beautiful way to tell stories about places.
- Back-end for iPad app that presents educational videos for kids
- unofficial olympics data api
- Coca Cola's European bottling arm. Webby award.
- media-shifting from Qualcomm labs. Stuff Magazine's Top 100 apps, Webby for Experimental & Innovation.
- SaaS to create online stores.
- VideofyMe helps bloggers make money with a slick video platform.
- London web agency using Padrino as its main dev framework
- Web and mobile apps development in Devon, England. New company website built on Padrino.
- Civil rights activism/monitoring, petitions, etc.
- Acquiring merchant services
- When notes meets social
- Networks for models in the world!
- Social networks traking tool
Open Source Applications
- The Simple Ruby CMS (inactive since 2010)
- Padrino + NestaCMS (inactive since 2010)
- Minimalistic website framework (inactive since 2010)
- Example Padrino App Configurations
- Open-sourced padrinorb.com source code
- Example Padrino url shortener app
- The Rails shopping cart demo ported to the Padrino framework
- web frontend to mongoDB (inactive since 2010)
- Source code for notebook.designbreakdown.com (inactive since 2011)
- simple blog platform using Mongo Mapper, MongoDB and Padrino (inactive since 2010)
- the URL shortener with Padrino and MongoId (inactive since 2010)
- displays various RSS feeds on one page (inactive since 2010)
- Simple questionnaire application (inactive since 2010)
- mall shop in padrino for home printing of t-shirts (inactive since 2010)
- A tiny money management app (inactive since 2009)
- Stop fumbling with your Tumblr theme development (inactive since 2010)
- New AIT Website Using Padrino Framework (taken down)
- Evan Machnic's Interactive Resume and Blog (inactive since 2010)
- Padrino/Mongoid-powered IVR system for Edinburgh festival data, using Tropo (inactive since 2010)
- A Rift game tool to test out Padrino and Isotope (inactive since 2010)
- simple mongomapper+padrino driven web site engine (inactive since 2012)
- Middleman: A Static Frontend Development Framework
- GUI for the iTunes Store’s Transporter (iTMSTransporter)
- hasbeen.in - Your geek-friendly travel site.
- Provides authentication for your Padrino application
- Adds formtastic-style input helpers to a form
- Creates a simple way to do navigation for Padrino and Sinatra
- Awesome way to remove redundancy in your Padrino controllers (inactive since 2010)
- Simple way to handle errors more robustly (inactive since 2010)
- Recipes for auto-installing various extra components into Padrino
- Extra libraries that are useful for use in Padrino
- Padrino pagination templates and helper (taken down)
- ripl console for Padrino applications (inactive since 2010)
- A view model/representer solution for Padrino and Rails.
- Bash completion for Padrino
- Vim support for Padrino
Declarative Authorization for Padrino
New Relic RPM for Padrino
Last edited by campezzi,
April 16, 2014
Something went wrong with that request. Please try again.