Know-How Dataset Links Evaluation
- These datasets have been included in the evaluation of the Human Activities Dataset created as part of The Web of Know-How project. The full analysis of the results is available here. The automatically generated links (system links) and the community generated links (community links) have been annotated by two annotators as either correct/positive or incorrect/negative.
- To cite this dataset use: Paolo Pareti, Benoit Testu, Ryutaro Ichise, Ewan Klein and Adam Barker. Integrating Know-How into the Linked Data Cloud. Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management, volume 8876 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 385-396. Springer International Publishing (2014) (PDF) (bibtex)
- Data representation based on the PROHOW vocabulary
- The community_positive.ttl and community_negative.ttl datasets contain the links manually created by the wikiHow community that were annotated manually as, respectively, correct and incorrect.
- The system_positive.ttl and system_negative.ttl datasets contain the links automatically generated by our system that were annotated manually as, respectively, correct and incorrect.
- The logs.zip directory contains the logs of the console interface used by the annotators.