Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This release contains the following improvements and fixes:
- Added support for OR logic in Queue and Topic filters (#268)
- GUI change for submitting messages in batch mode (#297)
- Add support for SendDisabled and ReceiveDisabled states for Queues
- TimeSpan support for Custom Properties
- Lazy load subscription rules (#308)
- Fix bug when body is empty or null (#310)
It is planned to put this version in the Microsoft Store in a few weeks.
ServiceBus Explorer build 4.1.111.build.510.
It requires VS 2017 15.7 or higher for building due to PR #283.
- Changes to Event Hub and Consumer Group controls #233
- FastColoredTextBox + UI changes #236
- Fixed missing event hub name #241
- Make default message body type configurable #243
- Ability to save connection details #251
- Enable having connection strings and settings in a user config file #261
- Programmatically set connection limit instead of using configure #255
- Suppressed all VS Code Analyzer warnings #272
- Fix for Dpi scaling in Subscription Rules #277
- Update from packages.config to PackageReference #283
- Changed information in the About form #288
- Fix to support custom domain for Azure Stack #287
ServiceBus Explorer build 4.0.110-ci.39.build.425.
- Bug: SBE doesn't show Topics and Queues whilst Azure portal shows them (#205)
- Bub: Explorer attempts to connect to a ASB that cannot be resolved to a host name. (#209)
- Enhancement: Do not alter dates when indenting JSON (#215)
- Enhancement: Remove default max length of 32767 for most text boxes (#219)
- Enhancement: Remove support for Service Bus metrics (#212)
- Enhancement: Remove message from DLQ error Exception (#227)
ServiceBus Explorer build 4.0.109-ci.8.build.386.
ServiceBus Explorer build 4.0.106-ci.19.build.350.
#177 - TimeoutExceptions cause Null reference exceptions
#166 - ContentType lost when resubmitting message with body type ByteArray
#60 - Recieve and Delete large amount of messages does not work
#173 - Exception when purging messages
#176 - Mouse pointer in dialog window when asking for confirmation to purge is in wait state
ServiceBus Explorer build 4.0.105-ci.17.build.325.
- #136 Can't purge sessioned entities bug
- #156 Make it possible to generate fresh MessageId on submit Feature
- #145 It should be possible to regenerate a fresh MessageId when resubmitting a message.
- chocolatey install ServiceBusExplorer doesnt work bug #137
- Asynchronous delete of subscriptions enhancement #150
- Asynchronous delete of queues and topics enhancement #149
- C#7 cleanups #151