Linux support for EC2 debugger from Silicon Laboritories
This is a fork from Ricky White's ec2drv (http://ec2drv.sourceforge.net), and has recently merged in lots of fixes from and Andreas Gustafsson, Jonas Danielsson and YanJun Yang.
This package provides several command-line tools for working with the EC2/EC3 debuggers, as well as a command-line debugger which is fairly full-featured.
ec2tools contain programs that use the core library to perform various actions.
- ec2test-any - test the opperation of a micro / debugger combination
- ec2readflash - read the target flash memory.
- ec2writeflash - write to the target flash memory.
- ec2device - identify connected microprocessor
- ec3adapters - list all USB debug adaptors and their serial numbers (for both EC3 and toolstick debuggers)
- ec2readfw - read the debugger firmware image
- ec2-update-fw - write new firmware into the debugger
newcdb is the text-based interactive debugger, which can be used to fully debug programs
- flash firmware to devices
- inspect all registers, SFRs, RAM, code, and XRAM
- modify all registers, SFRs, RAM, and XRAM
- set breakpoints
- run, stop, and step through programs