Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Parity-Ethereum 2.1.7-stable is a release that improves performance and stability.
The full list of included changes:
- Backports for stable 2.1.7 (#9975)
- Version: bump stable to 2.1.7
- Adjust requests costs for light client (#9925)
- Pip Table Cost relative to average peers instead of max peers
- Add tracing in PIP new_cost_table
- Update stat peer_count
- Use number of leeching peers for Light serve costs
- Fix test::light_params_load_share_depends_on_max_peers (wrong type)
- Remove (now) useless test
- Add LEECHER_COUNT_FACTOR
- Pr Grumble: u64 to u32 for f64 casting
- Prevent u32 overflow for avg_peer_count
- Add tests for LightSync::Statistics
- Fix empty steps (#9939)
- Don't send empty step twice or empty step then block.
- Perform basic validation of locally sealed blocks.
- Don't include empty step twice.
- Prevent silent errors in daemon mode, closes #9367 (#9946)
- Fix light client informant while syncing (#9932)
is_idleto LightSync to check importing status
- Use SyncStateWrapper to make sure is_idle gets updates
- Update is_major_import to use verified queue size as well
- Add comment for
- Add Debug to
- Ci: rearrange pipeline by logic (#9970)
- Ci: rearrange pipeline by logic
- Ci: rename docs script
- Add readiness check for docker container (#9804)
- Update Dockerfile
- Add sync check script
- Fix docker script (#9854)
- Dockerfile: change source path of the newly added check_sync.sh (#9869)
- Do not use the home directory as the working dir in docker (#9834)
- Do not create a home directory.
- Re-add -m flag
- Fix docker build (#9971)
- Bump smallvec to 0.6 in ethcore-light, ethstore and whisper (#9588)
- Bump smallvec to 0.6 in ethcore-light, ethstore and whisper
- Bump transaction-pool
- Fix test.
- Patch cargo to use tokio-proto from git repo
- Use patched version of untrusted 0.5.1
- Ci: allow audit to fail