The only thing which kept me from completely switching to Chrome was a missing port of the passwordmaker.org extension. There was one available in the Chrome Web Store but sadly, that extension is only a simple port of the HTML page which is offered on passwordmaker.org.
This extension fixes that. This is a native Chrome port with all the bells and whistles you'd expect!
- You can install this extension from the Chrome Web Store from it's new home.
- You can install this extension from the Opera Extension Gallery
If you have previously used the Firefox Extension, you can directly import your .rdf file.
Status of this project
I am the new and active maintainer of this project and I have uploaded this extension back to the Chrome Web Store which is located at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/passwordmaker-pro/lnhofcfhehhcbccpmdmdpjncdoihmkkh
PLEASE Export your profile data to be sure you have a back-up of your data which you can import into the most current version. I apologize for any problems the disappearance from the Chrome Web Store may have caused, but I will do my best to keep this extension alive and well.
I don't use this plug-in anymore and do not have the time or energy to continue maintainership. I'm out. It was a nice ride.
Note on Patches/Pull Requests:
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Commit, do not mess with version in manifest.json (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
See LICENSE for details. A list of all contributors can be found here.