Farmer Stay In bed?
This is the main git repository for our entry into the 2015 hackaday prize. For background see the Sentrifarm project page on hackaday.io.
Hackaday Prize Entry Qualifications
- Project discussion
- 2-minute Quarter Final Submission Video
- Artist impression
- Project logs
- System design diagram
- System design - operational concept
- System design - component assembly
- TODO List
- Hardware designs released under Creative Commons CC-BY-SA.
- Source code released under GPL v3 except where existing imported components are otherwise identified as being used under other licenses such as MIT, BSD, etc.
- Clipart in diagrams obtained from open / CC license sources : open office gallery, openclipart.com
- Our own photos and diagrams and videos under CC-BY-NC
- We reserve the right to dual-license software that we developed under alternative licenses
Third party software components incorporated into the repository
- mqttsn-messages.cpp - MIT license
Third party software components incorporated into the repository as a submodule
- Adafruit arduino sensor library - Apache license
- Adafruit BMP085 library - open source unspecified
- Arduino MQTTSN library - MIT license
- Arduino DHT11 library - MIT license
- Frankenstein & Antares - GPL licensed ESP8266 framework. Note, not actively used at present tie but this may change.
Third party software components submodules or cloned and binaries cross-compiled during the build
- openwrt - linux distribution - distribution is GPL, components are their respective open source licenses
- c-ares - library used by mosquitto; MIT license
- mosquitto - MQTT client tools and library; used under Eclipse Distribution License (not the EPL)
- mqtt-sn-tools - MQTT-SN client tools; BSD-like license
- RSMB - MQTT and MQTT-SN broker; Eclipse Distribution License
- libsocket++ - C++ socket library; BSD license
The following third party software components are then dynamically linked to sentrifarm software:
libmosquitto - dynamically linked, thus used as allowed under the terms of the EDLv1.0