rclone explorer for Android
- Allows to browse rclone remotes, including encrypted ones
- Import configuration file from rclone
- Create new remotes from the app
- Download and upload files
- Move, rename, and delete files and folders
- Create new folders
- Streaming media files
- Serving directories over HTTP or Webdav
- Dark theme
- Customizable primary and accent colors
- Supports ARM and x86 devices
- Supports SDK 21+ (Lollipop 5.0)
- Creating new remotes
- Creating Team Drive remotes
- Deleting existing remotes
|Remotes||Encrypted Config||File Explorer||File Upload|
|File Editing||Empty Folder||Dark Theme||Encrypted Config|
|File Explorer||File Editing||Empty Folder|
Grab the latest version of the signed APK and install it on your phone. Only devices running Android Lollipop 5.0 and up are supported.
- For ARM 32-bit devices download RcloneExplorer-ARM_32.apk
- For ARM 64-bit devices download RcloneExplorer-ARM_64.apk
- For x86 devices download RcloneExplorer-x86.apk
- Ultimately, RcloneExplorer.apk will work with both ARM and x86 devices.
- Android Support Libraries
- Floating Action Button SpeedDial - A Floating Action Button Speed Dial implementation for Android that follows the Material Design specification.
- Glide - An image loading and caching library for Android focused on smooth scrolling.
- Markdown View - MarkdownView is an Android webview with the capablity of loading Markdown text or file and display it as HTML, it uses MarkdownJ and extends Android webview.
- Material Design Icons - 2200+ Material Design Icons from the Community.
- Recyclerview Animators - An Android Animation library which easily add itemanimator to RecyclerView items.
- rclone - "rsync for cloud storage"
- Toasty - The usual Toast, but with steroids.
- Icon made by Smashicons from Flaticon