Paul Dix pauldix
- domainatrix 273 A cruel mistress that uses the public suffix domain list to dominate URLs by canonicalizing, finding the public suffix, and breaking them into their domain parts.
- service-oriented-design-with-ruby 241 Code examples from my forthcoming book "Service Oriented Design in Ruby and Rails"
- sax-machine 187 A declarative sax parsing library backed by Nokogiri.
- typhoeus 82 Like a modern code version of the mythical beast with 100 serpent heads, Typhoeus runs HTTP requests in parallel while cleanly encapsulating handling logic.
- basset 49 Library for various machine learning tasks
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 735 total Mar 4, 2014 – Mar 4, 2015
Longest streak 7 days May 16 – May 22
Current streak 3 days March 2 – March 4
- Pushed 17 commits to influxdb/influxdb Feb 26 – Mar 2
- Pushed 2 commits to influxdb/influxdb.org Feb 27 – Feb 28
2 Pull Requests
- Merged #1773 Fix problem with merging series that have unequal number of points in gr...
- Merged #1771 Make show series return IDs and work with limit and offset.
15 Issues reported
- Open #1845 Query should validate that the aggregate function works on the field data type
- Open #1837 Add options to group by time to set where the time windows occur
- Open #1833 Create influxdump
- Open #1825 Wire up DIFFERENCE aggregate
- Open #1824 Wire up MEDIAN aggregate
- Open #1823 Wire up MODE aggregate
- Open #1822 Wire up DERIVATIVE aggregate
- Open #1821 Wire up TOP aggregate
- Open #1820 Wire up BOTTOM aggregate
- Open #1819 Wire up SORDER
- Open #1815 Wire up DISTINCT aggregate
- Closed #1799 Regex query doesn't parse with another where clause
- Closed #1798 Queries should rewrite any tag keys in the select clause into the group by clause
- Open #1783 ShardGroups should have durations based on the duration of the retention policy they're in
- Closed #1765 Wire up limit and offset on show series