- domainatrix 295 A cruel mistress that uses the public suffix domain list to dominate URLs by canonicalizing, finding the public suffix, and breaking them into their domain parts.
- service-oriented-design-with-ruby 251 Code examples from my forthcoming book "Service Oriented Design in Ruby and Rails"
- sax-machine 216 A declarative sax parsing library backed by Nokogiri.
- typhoeus 82 Like a modern code version of the mythical beast with 100 serpent heads, Typhoeus runs HTTP requests in parallel while cleanly encapsulating handling logic.
- basset 61 Library for various machine learning tasks