- Return transactionId on success #402.
- Update translations.
- Update SSL pinning certificates.
- Update risk-component to 3.5.7.
- Add mandatory res folder in aar during release #383.
- Updated card.io to 5.5.0.
- Updated okhttp to 3.6.0.
- Removed trustall trustmanager to resolve google play security issue #364.
- Shows amount properly in all devices #357.
- Add support for third-party receivers iOS #140. Available as an optional property,
PayPalPayment.payeeEmail(). This property is only available for PayPal payments, not Direct Credit Card (DCC) payments.
- Direct Credit Card (DCC) payments are now deprecated in this SDK. Please use Braintree Payments, a PayPal Company, which is the easiest way to accept PayPal, credit cards, and many other payment methods. All new integrations should disable direct credit card payments.
- Update card.io to 5.4.2.
- Fix issue where okhttp cannot find the
- Update card.io to 5.4.1.
- Update okhttp dependency to 3.4.1.
- Fix crash when app does not have READ_PHONE_STATE permission #321.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Updated gradle version to 2.14.
org.json.* exceptions in default proguard file #299.
- Update card.io to 5.4.0.
- Update okhttp dependency to 3.3.1.
- Added a new Kotlin SampleApp!
- Update card.io to 5.3.4.
- Update build tools.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.