- PayPal Mobile SDKs are Deprecated and only existing integrations are supported. For all new integrations, use Braintree Direct in supported countries. In other countries, use Express Checkout and choose the Braintree SDK integration option.
- Update translations.
- Compiled with Xcode 9.2.
- Fix text field first responder animation issue in iOS 11 #548.
- Fix memory retain issue cycle during initialization #538.
- Add documentation to use string initializer for NSDecimalNumber #520.
- Fix issue with potential
data parameter is nil when decoding JSON #523.
- iOS version 6.1 is no longer supported by this SDK.
- Fix issue with parsing API responses #508.
- Prevent issue with loading older versions of card.io #506.
- Improve network code reliability.
- Add support for third-party receivers #140. Available as an optional property,
PayPalPayment.payeeEmail. This property is only available for PayPal payments, not Direct Credit Card (DCC) payments.
- Direct Credit Card (DCC) payments are now deprecated in this SDK. Please use Braintree Payments, a PayPal Company, which is the easiest way to accept PayPal, credit cards, and many other payment methods.
- Update to card.io 5.4.0 to help avoid API name collisions #456.
- Fix issue with localization not being correctly merged based on preferences #449.
- If you use card.io to scan credit cards, you should add the key
to your app's
Info.plist and set the value to be a string describing why your app needs to use the camera
(e.g. "To scan credit cards."). This string will be displayed when the app initially requests permission to access
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.