Persephone is a Discord bot that's used to interface with Lastfm, and is built to be used with the Untrodden Corrodors of Hades Discord server.
Libraries used for the bot will be listed here (you can also see them listed in
- Disgord The Discord library for Go
- Atlas The command router for Disgord (fork of Aurora)
- Lastfm-Go The Last.FM API library for Go (fork)
- gg 2D Image generation for Go
- genmai Database ORM for Go
- https://github.com/go-sql-driver/mysql MySQL driver used with database
- Colly For hex conversions for embed colors
Building is quite easy, just make sure you have Go installed, and run
go build You should be able to run the compiled executable after making required changes to
config.json for your bot
On Linux, to build for distribution (or to install on your system) use the provided Makefile.
$ make; make install ...
Do not run
make install with sudo, it will run sudo when needed. Make sure you update your configuration in
~/persephone/config.json so the bot will run
Please refer to CONTRIBUTING.md for more info
Theres a fair bit I want to do with this bot, I'll add a list of features here when I think of them, and if I find them an obtainable goal
Not everyone wants to do a whole lot. But, you can do a small ;) A donation helps keep the bot alive by paying for the server it and it's website run on. And of course, I could always use a beer.
If you want to help out with a small donation, the best ways are the following:
- Bitcoin: 16vSYHE6Y1icSoFPdc76B32n552YvzZGh6
- Stellar: GCHEI6MJ3QTNEVMK3JB66YT7AHJ7UFTVUY7UDF7TXA3ZGZQOMHVT2AUL
- ZCash: t1eXVKCNwzVYUiT2QS97mr1yBGDbHG2kJfR