Clone this wiki locally
Pelagios (Greek for 'of the Sea') is a community network that facilitates linking of online resources that document the past, based on the places they refer to. From the large numismatic database to the personal Flickr photostream, each of our partner datasets represents one piece of the puzzle. Pelagios combines these pieces into a coherent whole that enables connection, exchange and discovery - just as the Mediterranean Sea did for the Ancient World.
- Joining Pelagios
- Pelagios Gazetteer Interconnection Format
- Using the Pelagios API
- Pelagios Blog
- Pelagios Partners
- List of Dataset Summary Examples
- List of VoID Examples
Pelagios is co-ordinated by: Elton Barker (The Open University), Leif Isaksen (The University of Southampton), Rainer Simon (The Austrian Institute of Technology). For more information, please:
- Go to our blog: http://pelagios-project.blogspot.co.uk/
- Follow us on twitter: @Pelagiosproject
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pelagios has been funded by JISC (the Joint Information Systems Committee) and the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.