Percona ProxySQL Exporter
Prometheus exporter for ProxySQL performance data. Supported versions: 1.2 and 1.3.
Building and running
The MySQL server's data source name must be set via the
DATA_SOURCE_NAME environment variable. The format of this
variable is described at https://github.com/go-sql-driver/mysql#dsn-data-source-name.
To enable HTTP basic authentication, set environment variable
HTTP_AUTH to user:password pair. Alternatively, you can
use YAML file with
export DATA_SOURCE_NAME='stats:stats@tcp(127.0.0.1:42004)/' export HTTP_AUTH='user:password' ./proxysql_exporter <flags>
stats user requires ProxySQL 1.2.4 or higher. Otherwise, use
|collect.mysql_connection_pool||Collect from stats_mysql_connection_pool.|
|collect.mysql_status||Collect from stats_mysql_global (SHOW MYSQL STATUS).|
|log.format||Set the log target and format. Example: "logger:syslog?appname=bob&local=7" or "logger:stdout?json=true" (default "logger:stderr")|
|log.level||Only log messages with the given severity or above. Valid levels: [debug, info, warn, error, fatal]|
|version||Print version information and exit.|
|web.auth-file||Path to YAML file with server_user, server_password options for http basic auth (overrides HTTP_AUTH env var).|
|web.listen-address||Address to listen on for web interface and telemetry. (default ":42004")|
|web.ssl-cert-file||Path to SSL certificate file.|
|web.ssl-key-file||Path to SSL key file.|
|web.telemetry-path||Path under which to expose metrics. (default "/metrics")|
Submitting Bug Reports
If you find a bug in Percona ProxySQL Exporter or one of the related projects, you should submit a report to that project's JIRA issue tracker.
Your first step should be to search the existing set of open tickets for a similar report. If you find that someone else has already reported your problem, then you can upvote that report to increase its visibility.
If there is no existing report, submit a report following these steps:
- Sign in to Percona JIRA. You will need to create an account if you do not have one.
- Go to the Create Issue screen and select the relevant project.
- Fill in the fields of Summary, Description, Steps To Reproduce, and Affects Version to the best you can. If the bug corresponds to a crash, attach the stack trace from the logs.
An excellent resource is Elika Etemad's article on filing good bug reports..
As a general rule of thumb, please try to create bug reports that are:
- Reproducible. Include steps to reproduce the problem.
- Specific. Include as much detail as possible: which version, what environment, etc.
- Unique. Do not duplicate existing tickets.
- Scoped to a Single Bug. One bug per report.