Potrace Plugin for Sketch
Potrace for Sketch is a bitmap tracing plugin. It converts bitmap images into monochrome vector graphics.
- Download the latest release of the plugin
- Double-click on
How it works
Potrace for Sketch is based on Potrace, a bitmap tracing algorithm developed by Peter Selinger.
- Select one or more bitmap images and run the plugin.
- Potrace places a new vector graphic on top of each bitmap, and hides the orginal.
- Potrace only processes bitmaps. If you want to process a layer with an image fill, use
Layer > Flatten Selection to Bitmapfirst.
|Original image||Potrace output||Posterized output|
(Example image inherited from online demo of the browser version)
If you are using this plugin, please 'star' the project. It's a simple way to help me see how many people are using it.
If you love this plugin, why not shout me a coffee
- Peter Selinger for the original Potrace tool and algorithm
The GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2). Please see License File for more information.