Grunt Drupal Tasks
A Grunt plugin to automate Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 build and testing tasks.
This project is built on the tools of the Grunt community to provide scripted automation of a number of PHP & Drupal tasks. Here are a few examples of what it provides:
- Configurable code structure that defaults to a clean development practice.
- Composer build workflow (or Drush make-based build workflow for Drupal 7.x).
- Optional use Code Quality & Static Analysis, and Frontend tooling to extend the build process.
- Behat and SimpleTest Testing
- Deployment packaging
- Git Hook management
- Desktop Notifications
- Local Development Friendly
- CI Friendly
We are continuously working to improve this toolchain, adding functionality that we see as common to our continuous integration and everyday development practices.
For requirements, installation, use, and customization instructions, see the documentation.