Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
0.3.4 16th Oct 2013
0.3.3 29th Sept 2013
- Update a lot of grunt dependencies
0.3.2 28th Sept 2013
- Fix handlebars not loading through AMD
0.3.1 28th Sept 2013
- Tweak sample tests with sinon.sandbox
- Bugfix: Grunt watcher for
0.3.0 4th May 2013
- Update to new
bower and update components
0.2.6 31st Mar 2013
- Update node version assets to 0.0.8 for some nice bugfixes
- Update travis to use node 0.10
0.2.5 21st Mar 2013
- Update package.json to use grunt 0.4.1 for node 0.10.x
0.2.4 1st Mar 2013
0.2.3 26th Feb 2013
- Upgrade Backbone to v 1.0.0.
0.2.2 7th Feb 2013
- Add less compile step
- Add boostrap from bower
0.2.1 31st Jan 2013
- Include typeOf() and is() helpers for more reliable type checking.
0.2.0 31st Jan 2013
- Use Bower for package management
0.1.1 30th Jan 2013
- Move index.html to root, makes it easier to use Backbone stack with other server side setups.
assets/ to make more sense.
test/ as it seems more conventional.
- Update Grunt to the latest version.
0.1.0 - 22nd Jan 2013
- Make templates wrapped with Handlebars.template by default.
0.0.alpha - 15th Jan 2013
- Added Happen for testing UI events like clicks in detatched DOM nodes.
- Now using grunt-handlebars to precompile the templates before requireJS even gets near them, this allows for better testing of views in unit tests.
- Swapped out Handlebars full library for Handlebars.runtime.
0.0.alpha - 10th Jan 2013
- Switch to using AMD compliant versions of Backbone and Underscore from amdjs
- Add Almond for more lightweight build script and no need to inclide require.js in output.
- Updated jQuery to 1.9
0.0.alpha - 4th Jan 2013
- Added headless unit testing with command line output with phantomjs and grunt-mocha.
.travis.yml file for travis-ci testing support
- Added new grunt tasks for test and build
- Easy to setup git pre-commit hook to test and build.
- Inserted my JSHint settings to Gruntfile, all with comments so you can easily tweak, or view the JSHint docs for more.
- Added grunt to build and watch the JS
- Stopped using require JS without the build step, even for development.
- Now using the excellent HBS require plugin to always precompile the handlebars templates.
- Updated to latest version of all the plugins: jQuery 1.8.3, Backbone 0.9.9, underscore 1.4.3 etc.
- Now using chai's
expect() style assertions, from doing a lot of testing expect seems to work better and given better output as it can never be chained in with undefined variables like