Scenery is an HTML5 scene graph.
By PhET Interactive Simulations http://phet.colorado.edu/
This is under active prototyping, so please expect any sort of API to change. Comments at this stage are very welcome. A tentative website is up for browsing documentation and examples in a more user-friendly way.
Currently, you can also grab the unminified scenery.js or minified version scenery-min.js. They are currently not versioned due to the accelerated development speed, but will be more stable soon. A development version will be available soon that has assertions enabled.
Documentation of Scenery is available at:
- Main Documentation (up-to-date version is checked in at scenery/doc/index.html)
- A Tour of Scenery (up-to-date version is checked in at scenery/doc/index.html)
- Hello world
- Node types
- Multi-touch and Drag-by-touchover
- Devious Dragging (handling of corner cases)
For testing purposes, the following are currently being worked on:
- Unit Tests / Linter
- Renderer Comparison
- Performance Improvement/Regression
- Canvas Browser Differences
The PhET Development Overview is the most complete guide to PhET Simulation Development. This guide includes how to obtain simulation code and its dependencies, notes about architecture & design, how to test and build the sims, as well as other important information.
See the license