Welcome to my GitHub page! My name is Moritz Halbritter (born Kammerer).
I code mostly on the JVM with Java and Kotlin. This is my private account and in no way affiliated with my employer. If you're looking for my professional account, see here.
The (in my mind) most interesting repos on this profile are:
- sonarqube-to-prometheus - Exports SonarQube metrics to Prometheus. You can then use Grafana to visualize them or define alerts
- mr-canary - A TCP reverse proxy with canaries built in. No Kubernetes needed!
- maven-to-plantuml - Plots a graph showing your module dependencies in a Maven build
- vhd-compact - Compacts dynamically sized Windows Disk Images (VHDs)
- argon2-jvm - Argon2 password hashing algorithm for the JVM using JNA to call a C library
- argon2-playground - Small showcase to demonstrate Argon2 password hashing without the need of a C library
- wiremock-junit5 - Remember the WireMock JUnit rule? This library is exactly this, only for JUnit 5
- snowflake-id - Generates 64 bit ids which are roughly sortable across multiple systems without a central instance.
- kotlin-one-epub - Small helper script to download the Kotlin documentation and create a epub so that you can read the Kotlin documentation on your ebook reader
- java-maven-skeleton - A preconfigured maven project with sane defaults. I use this as a starting point for new projects
- plantuml-templates - Better looking PlantUML templates if you want to document your stuff
Check my website for contact information.