Clone this wiki locally
A continuous test runner for Eclipse PDT
MakeGood is a continuous test runner to run unit tests on Eclipse PDT.
MakeGood provides fast feedback by automated workflows for running tests, tracking failures and errors and fatal errors. This will help developers to do Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Testing.
Click here to see the original size.
- Runs tests when a file is saved. (Continuous Testing)
- Automatically tracks failures, errors, and fatal errors.
- Runs all tests.
- Runs tests from the PHP Explorer, Package Explorer, and Outline, and other views.
- Runs tests from the PHP Editor.
- Runs inherited tests from the Test Outline view.
- Debugs a test.
- Reruns the last test.
- Reruns the failed tests.
- Stops the test run.
- Stops on the first failure or error.
- Specifies the test file pattern.
- Can use the system include path when running tests.
- Supports multibyte characters.
- Supports PHPUnit.
- Supports Zend Debugger and Xdebug.
- PHP 5.3.3 or greater
- Zend Debugger or Xdebug
- Eclipse Luna (4.4), Eclipse Kepler (4.3)
- PDT 3.3, 3.2
- (optional) Stagehand_TestRunner 4.0.0 or greater
- (optional) PHPUnit 3.7.0 or greater
|MakeGood||3.1.1||stable||2014-09-02||Eclipse Public License||Release Notes|
MakeGood can be installed from the Eclipse Marketplace Client or our Update Site eclipse.piece-framework.com.
For more information, see the User Guide
Browse Source Code
git clone https://github.com/piece/makegood.git
If you find a bug or have a question, or want to request a feature, create an issue or pull request for it on Issues.
Copyright (c) 2009-2013 MATSUFUJI Hideharu, 2009-2014 KUBO Atsuhiro, and contributors, All rights reserved.