A continuous test runner for CLI
Stagehand_TestRunner is a continuous test runner to run unit tests in CLI.
It makes unit testing in a local environment much easier and comfortable. Additionally it can easily be integrated with a continuous integration server like Jenkins. It has been designed for integration into Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), a developer can create an extension like MakeGood.
- Runs tests when a file is saved. (Continuous Testing)
- Runs tests in the specified directory.
- Runs tests in the specified file.
- Runs only the specified tests in the specified file.
- Runs only the tests in the specified classes.
- Colors the output.
- Preloads the specified PHP script before running tests.
- Notifies test results.
- Logs test results into the specified file in the JUnit XML format.
- Prints detailed progress report.
- Stops on the first failure or error.
- Specifies the test file pattern.
- Uses a YAML-based configuration file.
- Runs the phpunit command via the testrunner command.
- Supports PHPUnit.
Stagehand_TestRunner can be installed using Composer.
First, add the dependency to
piece/stagehand-testrunner into your
composer.json file as the following:
composer require piece/stagehand-testrunner "4.2.*"
composer require piece/stagehand-testrunner "~4.3@dev"
Stagehand_TestRunner for your environment as the following:
If you find a bug or have a question, or want to request a feature, create an issue or pull request for it on Issues.
Copyright (c) 2005-2016 KUBO Atsuhiro and contributors, All rights reserved.