clientraw platform is WD Clientraw parser which can read data from your online weather station such a Davis Vantage PRO 2 (tested) and other generating clientraw.txt files
To add clientraw to your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: clientraw url: "http://example.com/clientraw.txt" monitored_conditions: - temp - humidity
- url: full path to clientraw.txt file
- interval: poll interval in minutes (1-59), 15 min is default
- monitored_conditions array: Conditions to display in the frontend.
- dewpoint: Dewpoint (°C or °F)
- heat_index: Heat index (°C or °F)
- temp: Temperature (°C or °F)
- humidex: Humidex (°C or °F)
- wind_degrees: Where the wind is coming from in degrees, with true north at 0° and progressing clockwise.
- wind_dir: Wind Direction as string ie.: N, NW, etc.
- wind_gust: Wind Gust (km/h or mph)
- wind_speed: Wind Speed (km/h or mph)
- symbol: Symbol
- daily_rain: Daily Rain (mm or in)
- pressure: Pressure (hPa or inHg)
- humidity: Relative humidity (%)
- cloud_height: Cloud Height (m or ft)
- forecast: string based output ie.: night showers
You can find this integration in a store.
You need to copy
clientraw folder from this repo to the
custom_components folder in the root of your configuration, file tree should look like this:
└── ... └── configuration.yaml └── custom_components └── clientraw └── __init__.py └── manifest.json └── sensor.py
Note: if the
custom_componentsdirectory does not exist, you need to create it.
A full configuration example
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: clientraw url: "http://example.com/clientraw.txt" interval: 10 monitored_conditions: - dewpoint - heat_index - temp - humidex - wind_degrees - wind_dir - wind_gust - wind_speed - symbol - rain_rate - pressure - humidity - cloud_height - forecast
0 = sunny 1 = clearnight 2 = cloudy 3 = cloudy2 4 = night cloudy 5 = dry 6 = fog 7 = haze 8 = heavyrain 9 = mainlyfine 10 = mist 11 = night fog 12 = night heavyrain 13 = night overcast 14 = night rain 15 = night showers 16 = night snow 17 = night thunder 18 = overcast 19 = partlycloudy 20 = rain 21 = rain2 22 = showers2 23 = sleet 24 = sleetshowers 25 = snow 26 = snowmelt 27 = snowshowers2 28 = sunny 29 = thundershowers 30 = thundershowers2 31 = thunderstorms 32 = tornado 33 = windy 34 = stopped rainning 35 = wind + rain