Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed: Show error message (TypeError: Invalid Version: static) when launched.
- Updated: Make sure user select the board type before selecting the OS to prevent flashing OS for the wrong board type.
- Show "ENOENT: no such file or directory, write at Error (native)" or "ENXIO: no such device or address, read at Error (native)" during flashing or validating. Need to try on other MicroSD adapters because some MicroSD USB adapters may unmount/eject by itself during flashing or validating.
- Other minor issues.
- macOS 10.9 and later - pine64-installer-2.0.0-beta.3-darwin-x64.dmg
- Linux x64 64-bit - pine64-installer-2.0.0-beta.3-linux-x64.zip
- Linux x86 32-bit - pine64-installer-2.0.0-beta.3-linux-x86.zip
- Windows 7 and later - pine64-installer-2.0.0-beta.3-win32-x86.exe