…t editor is still not entirely perfect but much more consistent already.
The fixed items are:
* In Row Evolution, "Pick a row to compare" uses the old brown.
* The subtitle of the popover loading message uses the old brown too.
* The "All Websites" Dashboard uses the old yellow as hover color for the table rows.
* On the "All Websites" dashboard, the white background of sparklines is visible. That's why the old theme uses a white background for all rows.
* When klicking the export icon beneath a table, a box appears that offers the available formats. This box has a brown background. Should be grey.
* In the segment editor, when a segment is dragged from the left menu to the right, the background is brown during the transition.
* The link "crowdfunded" in the footer of the segment editor is brown.
* The segment editor still uses Arial quite a bit. Almost everywhere else, Verdana is used.
These still need attention:
* Arial in Row Evolution
* Transitions colors and fonts
* Loading graphic on transparent background