All things pixi such as overview, tutorials, projects and examples can be found here Pixijs.com
- Learning PixiJS , for v4
- Pixi Starfighter tutorial Work in progress
- Tic Tac Toe with detailed commits. SocketIO, Typescript. Work in progress
Debugging and editor tools
- PixiJS Free Transform Tool by @jedateach provides controls for transforming position, size, and rotation of Pixi.js Display Objects.
- gstatsjs shows graphics statistics (texture count, draw calls) for WebGL applications, tested on PixiJS and Phaser.
Text & Input
- pixi5-svg Allows to load SVG in Graphics. Works only with ES6.
- pixi-spine is runtime for EsotericSoftware Spine, based on spine-ts runtime
- pixi-spine-debug by @sbfkcel shows spine object bones and bounds.
- pixi-tiled loads Tiled projects, but doesnt work with tilemap yet
- pixi-poly integration with CodeAndWeb Physics Editor. Cheap outline, shape interaction for sprites.
Camera and transforms
- pixi-viewport by @davidfig, very easy to use 2d Camera
- pixi-projection - 2.5D and 3D camera and transforms.
- pixi-layers, Layer-based rendering, saves a lot of time for 2d games with multiple layers (nickname, character, shadows). Required for lighting plugins!
- pixi-heaven, Dark-Light tint, One-color tint, Polygon Packing with texturePacker, Mesh texture trim support.
pixi-tilemap, fast low-level helper for tilemaps, standard and isometry. Faster than collection of sprites, a bit faster than
PIXI.Graphics, avoids spritesheet edge artifacts. Want 30000 tiles on screen? OK. Want a million? Just spawn multiple tilemaps.