PLAGIARISMA plugin for Moodle 2.5+
PLAGIARISMA is a commercial product owned by Plagiarisma.Net - you must have a paid subscription to be able to use this plugin. The plugin works for the assignment module, with file submissions and online text. Supported file formats - PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, ODT, TXT, HTML.
1) Place these files in a new folder in your Moodle install under /plagiarism/plagiarisma
2) Visit the Notifications page in Moodle to trigger the upgrade scripts
3) Enable the Plagiarism API under admin > Advanced Features
4) Configure the plugin under admin > plugins > Plagiarism > PLAGIARISMA
5) IMPORTANT: You need to setup CRON running on your server.
Processing may take significant time! It depends on the server power and external channel bandwidth. Please be patient and wait for cronjob to be over.
Setting cron on Moodle is covered in Moodle doc: https://docs.moodle.org/28/en/Cron
For more information see: http://plagiarisma.net/moodle.php