/ JedCore Publicforked from s3xi/JedCore
Releases · plushmonkey/JedCore
Improve WaterGimbal sourcing
- Add option for snow sourcing.
- Use PlantRegrowth to regenerate plants.
- Thaw any sourced PhaseChange blocks so it doesn't leave behind a hole.
- Increase version to 2.9.4.
- Fix LavaThrow blast direction. (Simplicitee)
- Fix no-volume AABB queries.
- Use FlightHandler with FireSki and EarthSurf to hopefully reduce the frequency of flight bugs.
- Improve MetalHook.
- Fix a bug with MetalHook where the player wouldn't be pulled toward an attached hook.
- Add config option to MetalHook for attaching to barriers.
- Fix EarthKick bugs.
- Allow slot swapping once EarthKick is created. This fixes the bug where the falling blocks don't damage enemies if the player swapped slots before they get near an enemy.
- Fix an issue with EarthKick where the wrong FallingBlocks could be removed from the tracking list.
- Add support for Spigot 1.14.4/ProjectKorra 1.8.9. It should continue to work with Spigot 1.13.2/ProjectKorra 1.8.8, but it hasn't been tested.
- Fix EarthLine render issue that has existed for a long time where the falling blocks aren't spawned at the center of the block.
- Improve EarthLine climbing/falling.
I haven't personally tested most of these changes myself.
- Requires ProjectKorra 1.8.8.
- Requires Spigot or derivative for Minecraft 1.13.2.
- Refactor FrostBreath code.
- Use waterbendable TempBlocks for the created snow. This should fix some reversion issues that could cause permanent blocks.
- Add a duration to the ice created from water.
- Prevent PlantRegrowth from creating permanent snow.
- Add "-small-" or "-large-" to a collision list for the ability to be added to the collision initializer lists.
- Add invincible check for AirSlam. (PhanaticD)
- Remove Java 8 and Spigot checks. (PhanaticD)
- Probably fix ElementSphere fly glitch. (PhanaticD)
- Fix EarthShard concrete powder interaction. (PhanaticD)
- Fix some Bloodbending issues. (PhanaticD)
- Attempt a fix for Bloodbending finite error. (PhanaticD)
- Fix issue with Bloodbending returning a bad vector when inside a block. (PhanaticD)
- Make Bloodbending ignore armor stands. (PhanaticD)
- Add missing plants to the small plants list. (PhanaticD)
- Allow Drain to use configured plants. (PhanaticD)
- Fix memory leak issue with the bending board. (PhanaticD)
- Improve EarthKick. It now works on RaiseEarth. (PhanaticD)
- Fix LavaThrow going through walls. (PhanaticD)
- Fix up MetalFragments. (PhanaticD)
Thanks to PhanaticD for doing the majority of the work for the update.
- Update to ProjectKorra 1.8.8 and Spigot 1.13.2.
- Support dropped for older versions of both ProjectKorra and Spigot due to large api changes.
- Fix a bunch of protection issues, such as WorldGuard item dropping. (PhanaticD)
- Fix Discharge and LightningBurst being spammable in AvatarState. (PhanaticD)
- Fix DaggerThrow so it cannot damage the user. (PhanaticD)
- Make bending board more responsive. (PhanaticD)
- Fix FirePunch so it's only activated from melee damage.
- Improve EarthLine. (0ct0ber)
- Add more config options for dealing with select/prepare ranges.
- Add config option for allowing direction change.
- Add config option for max duration.
- Make slot swapping configurable for EarthLine and LavaDisc.
- Fix an exception that would occur when abilities that override core abilities were disabled.
- Update to ProjectKorra 1.8.7. It should continue to work with previous versions as well.
- Improve MetalArmor and MetalFragments.
- Fix MetalArmor so it properly detects if the player sourced metal blocks.
- Add config option to MetalArmor for setting the duration of the resistance.
- Fix MetalArmor so it actually reads the config values.
- Fix NullPointerException with MetalArmor.
- Fix MetalFragments so it aligns the falling block with the actual block. This fixes the bug where it would always drop the block into an item.
- Fix NullPointerException with MetalFragments.
- Improve MetalHook.
- Fix MetalHook cooldown activation.
- Add configuration option for setting total hook count for MetalHook. This can be used to set a concrete action that ends MetalHook and forces it to go on cooldown. Set it to 0 to disable it.
- Improve MetalHook so it can be activated while sprinting. Toggling sprint off and on will end the ability still.
- Improve FireComet region checks.
- Add a region protection check to FireComet to prevent players from walking into protected regions while it's charged.
- Add a region protection check to FireComet to prevent it from damaging players in protected areas.
- Add configuration option to not Drain TempBlocks. It could be used to create flowing water.
- Improve bending board.
- When boards are disabled or if a player toggles their board off, set their scoreboard back to the main server-controlled scoreboard. This allows players to be found on teams when their board is disabled.
- Fix an exception that occurs when bending board is disabled.
- Stop Backstab from activating out of melee range.
- Fix Combustion blowing up burning furnaces.
- Fix container duplication exploit.
- Handle offhand while removing items from inventory.
- This fixes a bug where DaggerThrow could be used without consuming arrows.