jQuery Mobile for Compass
A port of the existing jQuery Mobile CSS file into SASS.
This is currently for the Alpha release of jQuery Mobile. It will be updated as and when the jQuery team release more versions.
Where possible the theme elements have been kept inline with the jQuery Mobile rules, so that maintenance of rules in the future will be simple and also makes users new to this project find the cross over easy.
From the command line:
gem install compass-jquery-mobile-plugin cd my_compass_project
Add the following to your compass configuration:
The run from the command line:
compass install jquery-mobile
To one of your sass stylesheets to import the jquery-mobile styles add:
jQuery Mobile 1.0a2 (Alpha 2)
WORK DONE SO FAR
- The themes have been separated out into partials
- Themes have been tidied a bit with mixins, whilst keeping the basic jQuery Mobile rules in place
- Compass has been brought in to remove as much maintenance of vendor specific css
- More tidying of non-theme related rules. e.g. better use of mixins and variables
- Add more customisation of theme options. So far only done what is required for own projects
Using git-flow to have a consistent usage of git