Purr Programming Shirt Code
A MetaWear enabled Purr Programming Shirt for Android. All of the code is written in Kotlin.
See the following blog posts and videos for more information about the shirt and information on how to build your own:
- [Part 1 -- Hardware](http://www.polyglotprogramminginc.com/purr-programming-shirt-part-1-the-hardware/)
- [Part 2 -- Interfacing with the MetaWear](http://www.polyglotprogramminginc.com/purr-programming-shirt-part-2-communicating-with-the-metawear/)
- [Part 3 -- Adding Notification Support](http://www.polyglotprogramminginc.com/purr-programming-shirt-part-3-changing-colors-based-on-twitter-notifications/)
- [Part 4 -- Adding in Android Wear Support](http://www.polyglotprogramminginc.com/purr-programming-shirt-part-4-adding-android-wear-support/)
- [Video of the shirt in action](https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=ZbwavsYu5IY)