Status: No longer under development
This project is no longer under development.
If you're interested in continuing to use PWA Starter Kit, feel free to fork and modify it as you like.
If you want to start a new application project using LitElement, the open-wc application scaffold generator is one good starting point.
PWA Starter Kit
This sample app is a starting point for building PWAs. Out of the box, the template gives you the following features:
- all the PWA goodness (manifest, service worker)
- a responsive layout
- application theming
- example of using Redux for state management
- offline UI
- simple routing solution
- fast time-to-interactive and first-paint through the PRPL pattern
- easy deployment to prpl-server or static hosting
- unit and integrating testing starting points
- documentation about other advanced patterns.
📖 Head over to the documentation site for more details or check out how to get started!
- Setup Safari testing on Travis.
- Deploy all templates as demos.
- Update to latest Material Web Components.