Code for /u/DEAL_WITH_IT_bot.
Processing reddit images using Python with PRAW and OpenCV.
DealWithItReddit is the backbone to a reddit bot that finds faces and eyes in images. When a pair of eyes are found within a face, a pair of "Deal With it" glasses are added.
- OpenCV for computer vision, image loading, image processing, etc.
- PRAW to process reddit posts.
- PyImgur to handle uploading images to imgur.
- PIL Python Imaging Library. To do Image handling between OpenCV, local storage, Imgur, and urllib,
- NumPy to handle images at a low level.
- TweePy for Twitter posting.
"This is a great project you're doing" -
Obama Caleb Jones
"I love everything about this project" -
"I didn't know you existed, but thank you! My new favorite thing." -
"Thank you?" -
Morgan Freeman /u/HintOfBlu
"This is my new wall paper on my phone." -
Steve Jobs /u/Aerolas
"NAIS MEME" -
"I love you" -
Your Mother /u/hvaccanbefun
"Best bot 2015 I don't even care." -
Icona Pop /u/PatriotsFTW
"You have been banned from posting to /r/cosplay" -
Betty White http://www.reddit.com/r/cosplay
"you have been banned from posting to /r/MakeupAddiction: Makeup Addiction." -
Bill Gates http://www.reddit.com/r/makeupaddiction Reddit Admins Love us!
"i am banning this shit wherever I see it" - Pallas-Athena
Copyright (c) 2014-2015 Blade Nelson
Licensed under the MIT license
See LICENSE for more details